• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Walking Dead

Where was everyone in Terminus?  I thought it was odd that no one was walking around.  I'm wondering if they are performing experimentation there.  As people straggle in, they clean them up and feed them (potentially drugging them) and then maybe test cures on them.  Of course after contaminating them.  Just a shot in the dark because something doesn't seem right.

Season 1. It's a rad game, very addictive. I love the power of choice and the character development, but I hate the fixed camera angles. Lee is a great character, and I already feel attached to Clementine.

It's funny, as soon as I saw the earlier post here about cannibalism (which was posted around the time I started Episode 2), I predicted that the dairy farmers were going to be cannibals.

It'll be interesting to see how this unfolds. Only Carol and Tyrese with baby Judith is still out there right? Well and missing Beth.

I do like how Rick went all cop, and saw the evidence, and went back to being a bad ass again. And the other thing I liked, is once he dropped the gauntlet, Michone, Carl, and Daryl all jumped in line immediately and covered their sectors.

This episode showed a lot of promise -- that scene involving Rick's group and the rogue faction was one of the best of the season -- but then they had to conclude with that Terminus bullshit. Not only is cannibalism completely impractical under those circumstances, shooting at people's feet to guide them to a particular location is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. 

I don't know why it'd surprise anyone.

They left most of the more interesting people out until the last 10 seconds of the episode.

Great decision there.

Also, splendid idea pulling your gun in the wide open surrounded by people with assault and sniper rifles.

Time to wait for episode 3 of the game to come out in probably a month.

Edited by DW711

So...I guess my whole theory about killing folks off wasn't quite right...twas it....

First half I thought was well done, if a little hokey...biting the jugular? I guess that was supposed to be symbolic. But still, nice transition to showing to survive and protect in this world you have to be willing to do anything.

Last half...sets things up for some excitement next year I guess, but I think it could have been done a little differently. Might have been more tension if they didn't show terminus was an evil place..Rick and co arrive...and just make no mention of the others that arrived before them, no sign of them at all, as Rick and co. settle in. Though, maybe that would have been too much like Waterbury.

I'm surprised that Rick didn't drop the F bomb there in the final scene. Aren't they allowed 1 F bomb a season like Breaking Bad?

If you watch "Talking Dead" after the episode, they talked about that.  It was the first time "Rick" was on the show.  He said he had to get pumped-up to do that final scene justice, and they shot a few takes; including one with an F-bomb.  Might make it onto the dvd..

I believe Rick will last a good, long time now that he has come to terms with being able to handle his business and do whatever is necessary to survive.  He's morphed into a Navy Seal, 007, Delta Force, SWAT-Cop, Priest, Do-it-yourself, Clint Eastwood-style Hero.  Terminus is gonna feel his wraff! 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...