• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Walking Dead

I feel like the Governor was having a brutal internal battle with himself on which course of action to take. Killing Martinez and exclaiming "I don't want it!" in reference to sharing power showed that he was trying to leave that part of himself behind. He even went as far as sneaking away in the middle of the night, and I think that if that pit of walkers wasn't blocking their path that they would have left. Seeing that pit he realized two things, the first was that he needed a camp and a safe place to live, and the second was that he needed to be the one running the show since he didn't trust anybody else to do so. The next day sees him fully embracing this role and taking out the only remaining obstacle to him taking the throne.

He is nuts. I really enjoyed the last two episodes.

So who do we think is the rogue band of marauders that took out that camp?  Some new set of "bad guys" for the second half of the season?  And what was up with the homesteader cutting off the heads of those military guys he left signs on?  (Rapist, Liar)

Does anyone think it could be Carol?

So who do we think is the rogue band of marauders that took out that camp?  Some new set of "bad guys" for the second half of the season?  And what was up with the homesteader cutting off the heads of those military guys he left signs on?  (Rapist, Liar)

I'm not sure I would look too hard in to that, I think it was a scene that had a purpose, showing the "weakness" of one brother, and the "ruthlessness" of the other, that led the Governor in to deciding

he would need to be in charge to keep his family safe.

As for the homesteader...not sure...though I think it also was just a scene to set the overall stage...these guys weren't able to keep his family safe...and maybe a little symbolism as each of those signs could have described the Governor in the past.

If the other two were far/long enough away while they were off hunting squirrels and milk, the Gov'na could've taken down that small camp by himself (cuz he's a snake like that).  I'm sure there are plenty of small groups around that we haven't seen yet either that may have been responsible.

The Gov'na is psychopathic.  As long as he has a "family" to protect, those instincts kick-in.  But, he can't handle not being in charge to get things done the right way (such as camp-security, etc.).  I agree; he would've been just fine leaving with his new family if the road wasn't blocked.  Now, he's stuck for a while and has to be in charge.

I wouldn't be surprised if he takes-off with his new "daughter" as soon as that's possible.  But, he obviously has a bone to pick with "samurai" Michone at some point...

That was a crazy-ass episode!  Now, only the walkers get to use the prison.  Too bad about Hershel, but I think he's taught Rick how to lead.  I'm curious to see if they had a rally-point outside of the prison...

I was hoping Daryl would take the shot and snipe the Gov'na.  That would have squashed-it right there.  Oh well, at least Gov is gone now.

Anybody watch "Talking Dead" after?  Maggie (Lauren Cohan) is an idiot.  Hot, but still a total ditz.  She was on the verge of tears the whole time because of the loss of Herschel, and spoke as if she was curing cancer with every word... but then, her sentences trailed-off as she lost her train of thought.

That was pretty frickin' hairy!  I wish the Gov'na had been left to be had by the walkers, and then forced to live forever as a walker himself.  Not looking good for Ricks baby.  Yikes.  Darryl is my favorite character.  What a badass!!  Something tells me that when the remaining group gets back together Carol will be the one who comes out of nowhere to shelter them.