• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

Great comeback win, especially since we were basically playing without 4 of our defensive starters.

However, if we play the same way against Arizona on Saturday we're going to get rolled.

Arizona is a weird team. Not sure what to think of them yet. I guess this game will tell a lot about both teams and where they stand so far. I like ucla's front 7 vs zona's O line though

I can't figure Arizona either. No idea what to expect.

They're obviously more athletic than byu. They're at home, rosen didn't exactly light it up vs byu 11-23? 100 yds and 3int. Arizona might stack the box they might not but rosen needs to play better imo. If he manages the game (turnovers) and hopefully ucla can get Perkins and starks going I like their chances

Now it is confirmed...

Three of the best players on defense now out for the year.

The combination of Jack and Moreau is a gigantic loss.  Moreau is the best cover corner the Bruins have and Jack of course is huge.  Now Kenny Young and IS have to fill the middle.

If Jack does not comeback next season, at least his last play as a Bruin was an interception to seal the game for the team.  Brutal injuries for the defense so far this season.  Probably the 3 worst guys to lose on D all out for the season.  Time to really see that next man up philosophy in full force.