• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

Falcons FO is run by a UGA alum...

Scout reporting that he has not taken any jobs.  I am not sure on this one though since I think most of their sources are within the UCLA coaching staff which would of course not want this information leaking out.

Edited by nate

Falcons FO is run by a UGA alum...

Scout reporting that he has not taken any jobs. I am not sure on this one though since I think most of their sources are within the UCLA coaching staff which would of course not want this information leaking out.

Im reading if true mora had no idea and ulbrich pulled this under him. Kinda sucks since they've been friends for a awhile

Not one to defend ESPN but I am not sure it is about pressure or just wanting to be on TV.

Also, Fox Sports reporting that UCLA DC Jeff Ulbrich will be the new LB coach for the Falcons.  WTF is going on?

espn in dec: hey nate, want to make decision on signing day with us?

nate in dec: sure (thinking i'll have my mind made up)

espn in feb: it's showtime

nate in feb: ok (erm wtf i don't even know. asian girls are persuasive but everyone i know is here in georgia. i just don't know... i guess i'll choose this hat)

I will believe it when I see it.

As for Ulbrich and the Falcons.  Also know that Dan Quinn is one of Mora's best friends and Mora brought him into the NFL along with Ulbrich.  I find it hard to believe that both of those guys would burn him like that.