• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

• 2 weeks later...

Already rumors that the 49ers want Mora.  He was the DC there for five years.

Also rumors that Harbaugh will try to grab Klemm, the sentiment is that Harbaugh will recruit CA very hard and Klemm would be the perfect guy for it.  I wonder though, what about Ed O?  Seems like a match made in heaven.

Either way, tis the season.  As long as UCLA is relevant we can get used to hearing all the coaching rumors.  I really do believe that Mora is very happy at UCLA and won't leave even for the NFL.

Already rumors that the 49ers want Mora. He was the DC there for five years.

Also rumors that Harbaugh will try to grab Klemm, the sentiment is that Harbaugh will recruit CA very hard and Klemm would be the perfect guy for it. I wonder though, what about Ed O? Seems like a match made in heaven.

Either way, tis the season. As long as UCLA is relevant we can get used to hearing all the coaching rumors. I really do believe that Mora is very happy at UCLA and won't leave even for the NFL.

No reason for him to leave. His family is here. Daughter is at usc. I read his wife loves LA. He's treated like a god around ucla. Win 9-10 games at ucla and you're gold.

The only issue iyam is money. When does the UC system stop giving him raises? And his assistants?

He already makes the max that the UC system allows.  UCLA assistants were the highest paid in the PAC 12 so that probably isn't an issue.  Mora makes another ~2 million a year from boosters on top of his UC salary.

I am pretty sure Casey Wasserman is the booster that supplements most of the UCLA coaches pay.  He also donated 25 million to the football facility.

Still, with the money UM threw at Harbaugh, you could see them making a crazy offer to Klemm.  Although USC threw $1 million at Klemm last year and he stayed, would have to imagine it would be more than that to get him to UM since he is a So Cal native.

Edited by nate

Sounds like LT Malcom Bunche flunked out of his winter quarter and didn't travel with the team to San Antonio.  Losing the starting LT like that is brutal.  I am sure UCLA classes are a little harder than the cupcakes he was taking at Miami.

Everything from the nfl "experts" say mora is one of the last options for teams. I've read plenty of nfl assistant coaches are leading for Niners and raiders jobs. Rex ryan is rumored to be on top of the list for Atlanta and Jack del Rio for oakland

Ucla looks to be safe this off season

Apparently Mora has been approached by NFL teams the last two years and declined interest in the jobs.

I think Rex Ryan would be good for the Bears but they hired Trestman over Arians so they will probably make a terrible hire like Lane Kiffin.

Apparently Mora has been approached by NFL teams the last two years and declined interest in the jobs.

I think Rex Ryan would be good for the Bears but they hired Trestman over Arians so they will probably make a terrible hire like Lane Kiffin.

That might make the 92 yr old owner of the bears kick her bucket lol

Kansas has pretty much looked like second tier competition tonight. No where near a #11 ranked team.

They look completely unprepared.  And UCLA looks incredibly focused and ready.

I was actually expecting the opposite to be the case.