• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

Nice win for UCLA. Hated the uniforms - but then I like the current trend of gray uniforms as little as I liked the previous trend of black ones. If it's a school color that's one thing. If you just want something else to put in the logo shops, forget it.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Yea and I am not a fan of the grey either.  The numbers were the worst though, impossible to read.  The old LA Nights unis were ****in great.

That was part of the issue with the uniforms. The numbers were hard to read even in wide shots on TV, which are closer than the apparent view that many fans get.

southern cal returned 4,000 of their alloted tickets for our game.

I saw this earlier. I went to the ucla site and bought 2 tickets. They made a thread about it on the usc board telling people if they want face value tickets go straight to the ucla athletics site and not the secondary market. While supplies last. I got 2 in section 27