• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

It's the pac 12, clearly an overrated Arizona team. If this was the SEC it would be considered an amazing win.

I agree but I think usc gets blown out.

The state of Arizona has been a house of horrors for usc and I don't think sark has a win in the state either?

USC wins and loses on the DL.

El Siete is too conservative on offense to dominate teams offensively. When that SC DL, which is probably the best in the country, does its job, tough for opposing teams to win.

The problem is there is zero depth on the dl. Arizona runs the ball well. Grigsby and Wilson are gonna have a field day imo. Especially the way rich rod loves his hurry up, up tempo offense.

Did noel mazzone really tell ucla fans to f off after the game and flip them the bird? Lol

Did he?  He takes a lot of criticism, some warranted, some not.  The OL is a mess and Hundley holds the ball too long.

The D is my concern, our CBs are just awful.  Moreau was supposed to be an AA candidate but he has been an all shit candidate.

I would take Oregon -2 for sure. It will be a shootout but I just don't see our D stopping them.

I like your dline vs Oregon oline tho. They have been riddled with injuries.

I've been reading marriota has another nagging injury a la last season. I guess thats what scott frost said after the loss vs arizona. Oregon fans seem that's just his excuse for whenever Oregon has a bad offensive game.

Yeah but Ulbrich is not a good enough DC, at least not yet, to scheme against their weaknesses.  He goes too vanilla.  Arizona had a lot of blitzes and special looks.

I think Mora fell into the trap of good recruiter vs good coach.  Spanos was a very good DC, he schemed and adjusted really well.  Ulbrich is still new to it.  Everyone on the staff is a great recruiter but on the field I think it is hurting them some.