• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

Looks like nobody dared challenge 55 in that screen grab. Man was doing his job perfectly.

I heard he asked Mora if he could do his homework during one series.

southern cal fans, homework is schoolwork that is assigned, awww never mind...

Edited by Lou

So UCLA beat Virginia who is now 3-2, only losses are to BYU and UCLA.

Memphis who are 2-1 and currently in the 4th quarter against #10 Ole Miss down 10-3.  Their D is stout.

Texas who are 2-2 and shut out Kansas today in their B12 opener

ASU who are 3-1

Rough opening schedule...  and now Utah and Oregon.  Now I understand why they are ranked as the toughest schedule in the country.

If the game was in slc nate id agree. But you guys should handle them in the rose bowl

Also at my work they're selling ucla/stanford tickets for 15 bucks for GA seating. Not bad I picked up 4. Maybe I'll go maybe I'll resale them?

If both teams are at 1 loss or UCLA is undefeated those tickets will sell for a boat load.

If the game was in slc nate id agree. But you guys should handle them in the rose bowl

Also at my work they're selling ucla/stanford tickets for 15 bucks for GA seating. Not bad I picked up 4. Maybe I'll go maybe I'll resale them?

Are they in the visitor's corner of the end zone?

IF you sell the tickets and do so to a Stanford fan...

LIFETIME BAN FROM ANGELSWIN.

This is, once again, due to the fact that *^ Stanford.

Does it have a section?

GA is the endzones. 11, 12, 25, and 26 are the sections. The lower numbers are the north facing endzone. 40 is the row.

It has 2 GA on it

Sec/Aisle- GA40

Row/Box- GA0

Seat- 17-20

That's what it says on the ticket. And it's a ucla printed ticket. Has their ugly logo all over it lol