• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

being deep has nothing to do with looking soft. The starting O-line hasn't looked as good as I would have hoped at this point, was really hoping they would take a big step up after a years of experience. Maybe they still will and maybe it's just the injuries in camp that have made it seem this way but right now they have been my least impressive unit during camp 

Fitts to Utah.  Right after he announced he would transfer, UCLA coaches told BRO they were concerned that Utah coaches got in his ear saying he wouldn't have play time at UCLA.

Looks like they were right in their concern.

The OL is healthy. Mora was just extra protective of them in camp. Healthy OL makes or breaks this season.

nah not really I'm trying to remember but at least 2 of them had concussions and there were a few other things wrong as well. Hopefully they're at full health by season though 

Awesome piece on Fabian Moreau http://dailybruin.com/2014/08/25/from-ftbol-to-football-fabian-moreau-finds-his-calling/

Between Barr and Moreau the coaches have done an excellent job recognizing talent.

Rally, I will admit, sadly, I am nervous about the game at Berkley. **** that place!

I don't think you need to be worried about that game at this point.

My heart tells me that we'll improve. My head says we will, too. It also says that we have a ridiculously long way to go.

If Sonny is the guy, I imagine we win from 3 to 6 games, none of which will be the game against the Bruins. An absence of early blowouts would be nice. I worry that the OL won't be that much better, and that's the key.

I think Saturday will be very telling for us, but it looks like rain in Illinois, which kinda murders our offensive game plan.