• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

The DWP is looking at a huge issue with the UCLA disaster.

They acknowledged back some 10-15 years back that many ancient water lines exist, but in the meantime disasters like Coldwater Canyon in 2009 and this are happening?   

Also contributing to the UCLA disaster is water rationing causing overuse of the water lines on the allotted days.

Okay, to those glad it has rarely rained the past 3 years, are you still glad????

Edited by Angel Oracle

I am not sure Biggie Marshall and Green are as certain as Houston.  I definitely wouldn't be surprised if all 3 end up at SC though.

New UCLA commit Josh Woods tweeted a pic of his report card... I feel inadequate.

BqHo2cFCcAA4-IY.jpg

I am not sure Biggie Marshall and Green are as certain as Houston. I definitely wouldn't be surprised if all 3 end up at SC though.

New UCLA commit Josh Woods tweeted a pic of his report card... I feel inadequate.

BqHo2cFCcAA4-IY.jpg

Biggie and Houston are for sure going to USC. Green is about 95%.

Again...bookmark this

Confirmed that he is leaving because of playing time.

Dude thinks he would come in and start as a Soph when he missed most of last season with ankle injuries? Pretty ridiculous.

He could have went to SC and been part of the rotation maybe. As think as they are

So, Fitts is likely to transfer to Montana St. or Fresno St.

Dude goes from potential starter next season at UCLA to potential starter next season at Montana St...  So strange.

Rumor has it that the dude is trying to get away from home.  By all accounts he is a really good kid.  I know he is very religious.  Everyone "connected" to the program is shocked and sad.  They are all pulling for him though, a sign of his character.

Apparently his transfer still isn't a sure thing although it really is sounding like it.