• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's still a tough road for UCLA to make the playoff. I'd say I'm expecting them to win the South but anything beyond that is gravy. Texas, ASU and UW in the road and Oregon, USC and Stanford at home is tough. Then having to beat Oregon or Stanford again would be all I could hope for.

UCLA gets another commit from 4* Fred Ulu-Perry. #1 C in the west.

Johnson is the #2 OT in the west.

Bruins also have commits from the #1 TE in the west and the #1 QB in the west. Hell of a recruiting class. Winning sure does make a difference.

Edited by nate

I'm hoping Rosen can bring some more offensive talent with him. Highly rated QB's tend to have some pull out of high school. I know he was trying very hard to sell our school to a few of the receivers at the events this past week

Edited by IIIII

I'm hoping Rosen can bring some more offensive talent with him. Highly rated QB's tend to have some pull out of high school. I know he was trying very hard to sell our school to a few of the receivers at the events this past week

I think more than anything the Bruins are being really selective with limited scholarships.  His teammate Cordell Broadus, Snoop's son, has long been rumored to be a silent commit.

Anyway looks like the Bruins are also going to pick up a commit from 4* OG Dru Samia as well.

Apparently at the Manning Passing Academy for highschoolers  30-40 of the top college qb's were invited to help (I think Mariotta, Mannion, Hundley, and Petty were there) and of course this turned into a mini competition. Anyways people online and on ESPN are saying that Hundley was by far the most impressive. He was making big time throws constantly, although he didn't end up winning the competition but that was due to the fact that he had to show up late because he had a summer class

Apparently at the Manning Passing Academy for highschoolers 30-40 of the top college qb's were invited to help (I think Mariotta, Mannion, Hundley, and Petty were there) and of course this turned into a mini competition. Anyways people online and on ESPN are saying that Hundley was by far the most impressive. He was making big time throws constantly, although he didn't end up winning the competition but that was due to the fact that he had to show up late because he had a summer class

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000364874/article/oregon-state-qb-sean-mannion-wins-mpa-contest

Yep.  Amazing that UCLA could have had him as a coach instead of Neu.  OSU will never recruit the best players or they could be a power house.

Oh well, we have College football coaching God Jim L Mora now.

yeah I know I read that before. Like I said Hundley couldn't win because he was late and didn't get to compete in all the competitions. NFL Live talked about it a few days ago and they opened with talking about how impressive Hundley was then talked about Mannion after

Edited by IIIII