• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

I am happy for the Dodgers success so far...

In fact, im kind of hoping they make the world series.  I have decided to let go of my previous dislike for the Dogs and support them because i feel it can only benefit the Angels.  First off I dont like the Braves and never have.  Secondly the Dodgers have quite a few players who I have always liked watching such as Hanley and AGon. 

And most importantly I feel that the Dodgers making some noise and perhaps winning a world series will motivate the Angels front office to not make completely idiotic decisions.  I think if Arte sees the Dodgers living out his dream right here in Southern California, he might stop making bonehead signings and try to put together a real complete baseball team with great pitching..  And maybe, just maybe, we wont have to watch a guy like Joe Blanton get a spot in the rotation because of the front offices incompetence.

Having Kershaw, Grienke, and Ryu plus a good bullpen doesn't hurt any, not to mention Ramirez having a CAREER season in just half of the normal at bats.

Remember though that this team was 30-42 by mid-June.    One can only wonder if there will be some regression in 2014.

Kershaw is Kershaw, Grienke is in the midst of just his 2nd good ERA season, Ryu is solid, and Jansen is really good.

How will the hitting be in 2014, though?    Career year for Ramirez, league adjusting to Puig, Kemp having health issues the past 2 years, A-Gone not the power threat that he used to be, etc. 

Having Kershaw, Grienke, and Ryu plus a good bullpen doesn't hurt any, not to mention Ramirez having a CAREER season in just half of the normal at bats.

Remember though that this team was 30-42 by mid-June. One can only wonder if there will be some regression in 2014.

Kershaw is Kershaw, Grienke is in the midst of just his 2nd good ERA season, Ryu is solid, and Jansen is really good.

How will the hitting be in 2014, though? Career year for Ramirez, league adjusting to Puig, Kemp having health issues the past 2 years, A-Gone not the power threat that he used to be, etc.

You're reaching AO ... this could be said about the Angels or any team for that matter.

My worst nightmare is a Dodgers/Red Sox WS or a Dodgers/A's WS.

I have a question... I often hear people say that the Dodgers playing well and winning is good for baseball. How is it good for baseball?  I'm not being sarcastic... I'd really like someone to explain it.

My worst nightmare is a Dodgers/Red Sox WS or a Dodgers/A's WS.

I have a question... I often hear people say that the Dodgers playing well and winning is good for baseball. How is it good for baseball?  I'm not being sarcastic... I'd really like someone to explain it.

I suppose having a successful team in a big market reflects well on the league, as opposed to the grease fire they had two years ago.

But seriously, %&@# the Dodgers.