• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Speaking of Baseball : Reds or Pirates

It bounced off his leg, causing the ball to change direction.

It was going to be a 2b, no way it gets all the way to the corner of the wall with the way the wall juts out down the line. Wasn't a big deal and there wasnt much he could do to get out of the way. 

I really think the Bucs are gonna take it all this year

I'm rooting for the Bucs awesome the way they've turned it around.

Also did you guys see the pitcher drop the ball a pitch before Russel Martin hit that homer???

This is probably the most involved nuts crowd I've seen at a ballgame in a long time.

Also did you guys see the pitcher drop the ball a pitch before Russel Martin hit that homer???

This is probably the most involved nuts crowd I've seen at a ballgame in a long time.

Memories of 02.

If fans can carry a team, these Bucs have a huge shot.

That place is absolutely rocking, it gave me goosebumps.