• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kiffin Fired

nate

"Kiffin was pulled off the team bus in a parking lot at Los Angeles International Airport by Haden for a brief meeting with the AD and several other school administrators and was told he was fired, the Daily News reported."

Ouch

He exits the bus, the bus door shuts behind him and starts to drive away before he's 4 feet away from it.

No to del rio please

He's just living off Manning

Yeah, he was so great in Jacksonville that the team this year is his legacy.

The only surprise to me is the timing. Everyone pretty much knew that this was coming, it was just a matter of when. It's pretty bad when your AD believes that the team is better off with an interim coach than even letting you coach one more game.

Kiffin is scum. He did enough in one year at Tennessee to basically turn everyone in the south against him, and he wasn't even that successful.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Texas A&M is pretty much on its way to being a bigger program than USC.

It's a lateral move at best and quite possibly a step down for Sumlin to go to USC. If he wants to go, it'll be because he wants to live in Southern California.

I doubt there's any amount of money USC could throw at Sumlin that A&M couldn't and wouldn't match.

In short: it's not going to be him as long as this season goes well for them/him.

Edited by RallyMo

Texas A&M is pretty much on its way to being a bigger program than USC.

Lol ^^^ USC is a top 5 job anyway you wanna put it

USC needs to compete with Stanford and Oregon for top dog out west. While A&M has lsu, georgia, Alabama, Florida, not to mention Texas to name a few.

Lateral move Lol

Edit- it aint sumlin either that i can agree with

Edited by nando714

USC is USC. A&M is A&M. Money talks and its freaking College Station vs Southern California for crying out loud. If we want Sumlin, we'll get him.

I'm not an A&M fan at all. I REALLY dislike Manziel. With that said...

If you think that A&M can't or won't match what USC can offer him financially (if A&M wants to keep him), you're living in a fantasy world or you know NOTHING about what you are talking about. I'm serious. You must have visions of a bunch of people chewing on straw and driving tractors in your head or something.

This is Texas A&M right now:

This is USC right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a3INbzhp00

You're completely off base in thinking "If we want Sumlin, we'll get him."

Here's how you should be thinking to reflect reality: "If Sumlin wants us, we'll get him."

So given that, here's what I now expect to hear from you: "We don't want Sumlin."

Like I ALREADY said, the ONLY thing in USC's favor is location. It's not money or foreseeable program ceiling in the next decade.

USC is a great program and a good school, but you severely underestimate how much money and dedication is being infused into their program right now.

Edited by RallyMo

USC has a redevelopment project starting this off season on the coliseum. Brand new facilities etc.

Sumlin was instantly kill it in recruiting if he came out here.He wouldn't have to compete with southern schools and texas. He'd be a slam dunk hire but idk if USC is looking in his direction but who knows

I know USC has a redevelopment project. It's dwarfed by A&Ms project.

Sumlin is killing it recruiting at A&M.

Like I said: lateral move.

Its the state of Texas. A&M can go 3-10 and still sell out and still raise hundreds of millions for new facilities. Mike Sherman was there and he was not nearly successful. The reason they are a successful team now is bc of 1) Sumlin and 2) Manziel. A&M to USC is not a lateral move. Sorry.

Honestly before last yr not many ppl cared about A&M. Fast forward to Sumlin. SEC & Manziel now they're a name brand nationally. USC will always be and has been a name brand nationally.

Edited by nando714