• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Obamacare/Trumpcare Horror Stories

fan_since79, I, and my brothers and sisters demand a direct and sincere apology from you, sir. Your outrageous attempt at misleading us into believing you've had even the slightest trouble with your health insurance policy, premiums, ID Cards, etc. is offensive and reprehensible. Since your "story" is false, we demand restitution!

""Mr. President, these two brothers are trying to buy America. They not only funnel money through their Americans for Prosperity, they funnel money into all kinds of organizations to do the same thing that they're doing. They're trying to buy America. I don't believe america is for sale. We'll see, Mr. President."

i'm glad that such an honest, honorable congressman, who likely has never received any perks in his job to influence his vote one way or the other, has finally spoken up for joe citizen.

Dear Exalted Majority Leader Reid,

Today, I am not worthy to be called an American. What possessed me to mistrust, and even loathe, such a benevolent and wise government is a mystery. Something must have happened along the way to adulthood to turn me into such a critical and negative person. I am ashamed of my lack of faith in such exalted and magnificent leaders as yourself, who absolutely have nothing but the best interests of ordinary people at heart.

It is a GOOD thing that millions of Americans will now be paying double or triple what they previously did for quality health care. A very good thing indeed! If they have to wait three months for their premium check to clear and get an ID card, well, they should be more patient and understanding of what a complex undertaking this Obamacare really is. Going to the Moon was child's play compared to providing quality health care to 300 million Americans, whether they want it or not. Thank you for having the foresight to shove it down our unwilling throats. We are stupid creatures who do not know what is good for us. Thank you, Harry Reid, for saving me from my ignorance!

I am covered now, and it's only going to cost me $5,000 a year. I can handle that, no problem. If I lived in Nevada, I would vote for you in a minute. I hope you get to stay there in the Senate another 50 years and beat down those evil Republicans who just want to ruin everything that's good in America!

Sincerely yours,

A grateful citizen.

Edited by fan_since79

I have no problem with it. If it connects to the audience they are trying to reach what's the problem? Ads are supposed to be appealing to target audiances. A 20 year-old isnt going to respond to the same stuff you do fs79. They don't watch MeTV and check the headlines for the latest issue to be outraged with. Memes are popular with them. No reason to say they are off-limits for an ad. It's not offensive. You just don't like it. Don't be the angry old guy on the porch. We all used to do things our parents didn't understand and we connected with and responded to things they never would have. It's human nature.

Too bad the system is broken.

I have no problem with it. If it connects to the audience they are trying to reach what's the problem? Ads are supposed to be appealing to target audiances. A 20 year-old isnt going to respond to the same stuff you do fs79. They don't watch MeTV and check the headlines for the latest issue to be outraged with. Memes are popular with them. No reason to say they are off-limits for an ad. It's not offensive. You just don't like it. Don't be the angry old guy on the porch. We all used to do things our parents didn't understand and we connected with and responded to things they never would have. It's human nature.

Too bad the system is broken.

I suppose you haven't had the difficulties with the system that he has had.  Perhaps you would be a little less apt to like the ad if you were having some of those issues.  You might also notice that he wasn't the only one to criticize the ad.  But you would rather take a personal shot at him.  

I suppose you haven't had the difficulties with the system that he has had. Perhaps you would be a little less apt to like the ad if you were having some of those issues. You might also notice that he wasn't the only one to criticize the ad. But you would rather take a personal shot at him.

Sure, some people criticized the ad. And yet the fact remains that if it connects with its intended audience then it doesn't matter what they think. And his trouble with Obamacare is irrelevant. Are you saying that his emotional response that was brought on by his difficulty in signing up for Obamacare is somehow valid and logical simply because of the difficulty he incurred? They are two separate issues.