• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Obamacare/Trumpcare Horror Stories

The PR machine on both sides is going to work overtime on this one. We're going to hear endless amounts if success stories by one side and endless amounts of failure by the other. Politically, this is going to be one of the ugliest years on record.

I don't care who's right/wrong on this issue.  I'm concerned only with myself and my issue is this:  My insurance carrier is cancelling my current plan as of Jan. 1, 2014.  Their new, similar plan will nearly double in cost.  I can't afford it, and my current doctor who I've been seeing for years, doesn't do HMOs.  So, yesterday was likely my last visit with him.

Obama told me I would be able to keep my doctor.  That won't happen unless I pay alot more money.  So, like many other Americans, I think I will just not pay for insurance and pay the fine.  I have zero incentive to sign up for a new carrier (at a higher cost than what I'm paying now).  I'll just find a new doctor when the government takes mine away...only, the doctor will essentially be Obama's choice.  Not mine.

Lied to.

Sorry buddy. We have to make sure the young people making 40-60K/year, who previously chose not to insure themselves are covered. 

I know you've got to be super busy Nate. Look at the bright side! It's almost winter. You could be one of those dumbasses living in a northern state. hahaha! Idiots. Amirite?

I am working on my weather toughness.  I grew a beard and this morning when I took my daughter out to the bus it was 35 and I didn't wear a jacket.  I froze my balls off, when I got inside I downed a cup of coffee to warm up.

I was at the pharmacy for the first time today since all this.  Huge lines and people with clipboards filling out paperwork.  Nothing has changed on my insurance but wondered if this had anything to do with scores of people filling out new paperwork. 

Won't make a difference until after the first of the year.