• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Y: They've Turned Over The Costa Concordia And The Pictures Are Nuts

gotbeer

Nice find, GB!

This is quite an engineering-feat, but it will take a long time to clear this boat out of the water.  There are still missing passengers/crew, that I imagine will be recovered during the salvage/scrapping.

I hope the ex-Captain and crew are only allowed to watch tv related to their disaster.

i wonder what happened to people's personal belongings that they had to ditch when the ship went down. obviously, a lot of things were destroyed but i'm guessing plenty of things on the side of the ship that stayed out of water would have had quite a few things survive. did passengers get those items back?

i know, it's a weird thing to wonder about.

i wonder what happened to people's personal belongings that they had to ditch when the ship went down. obviously, a lot of things were destroyed but i'm guessing plenty of things on the side of the ship that stayed out of water would have had quite a few things survive. did passengers get those items back?

I've read that the authorities will be removing the safes from the staterooms in order to give people back their belongings.

Next, on a very special episode of.. STORAGE WARS

I've read that the authorities will be removing the safes from the staterooms in order to give people back their belongings.

have to figure a fair amount of jewelry and electronics were left behind. good to know about this and the coast guard.

Weird to wonder about but something very realistic that hadn't even crossed my mind.

Glad you asked, and glad to hear the people might actually get some of that stuff back.