• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trout count down to 200 hits & 100 RBI's

Troll Daddy

If I'm not mistaken he has 181 hits in the bank. Trout will need 19 more hits to reach the magical 200 hit mark this season. There is only 13 more games left in the season ... so he'll need some multiple hit games.

I think this should be in his wheel house but he may need to get a little more aggressive at the plate.

Good Luck Trout

Edited by Troll Daddy

With Trout anything is doable.  However, I think he has three factors working hard against him.  I believe he is tired, I think his hamstring is a little tight, and he is definitely not getting pitches to hit. 

Edited by tomsred

If I'm not mistaken he has 181 hits in the bank. Trout will need 19 more hits to reach the magical 200 hit mark this season. There is only 13 more games left in the season ... so he'll need some multiple hit games.

I think this should be in his wheel house but he may need to get a little more aggressive at the plate.

Good Luck Trout

Trout should not change his plate approach to pass numbers with two magical zeroes in them.