• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Americans being racist on social media aka Miss America reaction

nate

I loved the comment that started out, "I swear I'm not racist but..."

The end of that is, "Never mind, I am racist."

Gotta love the geographically challenged who believe that India is in the Middle East, and the culturally challenged who believe that every Hispanic is Mexican and everyone else with brown skin is an Arab.

Ignorant, yes.  Racist? Check out our twice-elected President.

LOL and if you look closely, what we have right here in this quoted post is precisely the problem.

Hey man! Me and my country, we voted for a Black guy to be in charge, TWICE. So since I voted for the guy even though I'm not really sure whether or not he was qualified, I'm like, no longer a hypocrite, or a racist, or ignorant, or any of that other bad stuff. And neither is my country.

So I'm just gonna go ahead and keep voting for guys that run our country in to the ground so I can stand up here and feel like I'm a perfect person while I point out the bigots.

22 hateful tweets

Right below them, 5,868 negative comments about the few hateful tweeters. 

I'd say the numbers show a slant heavily in favor of a just and fair society here in America.  

There are haters everywhere. It's a human thing, not an American thing.

2 years ago, she was 170lbs.

"Ironically, Davuluri was recently accused of calling last year’s Miss America, Mallory Hagan, “fat as f**k” during a recorded conversation. While she claims the allegations were false, she has revealed that she apologized anyways, because it “was the right thing to do.”"

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/09/nina-davuluri-miss-america-bikini/