• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Walmart to sell new iPhones at a discount

Redondo

My local Walmart is amazing. No lines, super clean, and never ever remotely crowded. Granted it is in a city of a few thousand. I get pissy now if I can't park near the door and have to wait in line while at Walmart.

Edited by Thomas Crow

Or because that Walmart is in Chino

I've been to this Walmart and for the most part, it's one of their nicer stores.  If you go during during the weekend and at peak times, yeah the lines can get long, but the store itself is clean and well stocked.  Customer service is lacking, but I get that at Target as well.  These are discount stores and your expectations should not be that high.

short story

I've been to the Wal*Mart in Laguna Niguel and Foothill Ranch in the past. In fact I ordered online for pickup at the FR store (toys). Prepaid. Site-to-Store. Guess what. They stopped me  on my way out (outside the door!) because the box wasn't sealed. I gave that old lady HELL for stopping me.

end of story

They're planning on building a Walmart near (a couple of miles) my house.

It's in a commercially zoned area in the middle of nothing but residential developments and there's been very little commercial development in the area to this point despite the fact that they're building houses like bananas out here.

Predictably, some people have lost their collective crap. They are building it pretty much directly across the street from a middle school, which is rather ballsy. Some people whose houses currently look over a street and a moderately sized area of undeveloped land that would be mowed for hay every once in a while will soon have a view of a Walmart supercenter and its parking lot. Eek.

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/17600361/Borgfeld-Road-and-Cibolo-Valley-Drive-Cibolo-TX/

The "under contract" area is going to be a Walmart. It kinda sucks for those people with houses backing onto the street.

Edited by RallyMo

My issue is that their customer service is how you describe the check outs. The line for returns is equal to the lines at the check outs.

Yes, and the transactions take much longer. There have been times that I have walked in with an item for return and I left with it because the line was so hopelessly long and only one person was helping the hordes in the queue.