• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Take the Halos and Run?

Ohtaniland

The fact that Arellano felt the need to continually take shots at Moreno's Mexican heritage by throwing in Spanish words here and there and then going through the charade of retracting them blew any credibility he might have had. It showed me that all he had was his own anger.

He did mention Moreno moving the team to Las Vegas, though, which would make my game day commute about four hours shorter.

Mr. Moreno isn't the problem....it's players not performing to their potential, key injuries this year, and Scioscia losing his edge on key situational plays in big series.

I couldn't get past the second paragraph when he brought up the "Latino" angle. The author is a (I will be nice and keep this comment G-rated) TOOL.

Arte is problem #1. Until this problem is fixed I have little faith in the team's ability to turn it around in the next 10 years.

I'm not saying they wont make the playoffs -- they might. They are just not set-up for long term success because of the incompetence of the owner.

If Texas gets a competent in-game tactical manager we are really screwed.

Edited by YouthofToday