• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

BREAKING: George Zimmerman in custody

Can't we get this fat bastard a plane ticket to Russia?

There are thousands upon thousands of citizens of this country that I would be a bit more worried about. The man obviously has some issues however there is no doubting that the media is and always will be looking to bury him. 

I'm not giving an opinion on the latest happenings of George, mostly because I don't know what happened. But I can't even imagine what it would be like to be under the kind of scrutiny Zimmerman is dealing with, or not dealing with.  Moving on from such an experience must be an extremely difficult undertaking.

As Tank suggested, that dude needs to find an island, and quick. 

There are some nice remote areas in northern Idaho, where the real estate is still cheap. George should check it out. 

I have been to northern Idaho. It's not exactly the kind of place ol' Georgie could blend in. I would be one of the darkest people there, and I'm of Irish descent.

Northwestern Arizona, like outside Kingman, different story. All kinds of dimbulbs and nutjobs around that area.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan