• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

BREAKING: George Zimmerman in custody

CBS News just played the 911 call from his wife...she said he was by his car with his hand on the gun, and said if they stepped closer he would fire on them.

This guy is seriously messed up.

He was vilified, rightly or wrongly, by a huge part of this country. Can't imagine that's an easy thing to bounce back from.

The wife has changed her story now, and says she didn't see a gun. The police also found no gun in Zimmerman's possession. There's no case here.

I wonder if she can be charged for lying on a 911 call. He could have been killed by the cops who showed up thinking he had a gun. 

Edited by fan_since79

The wife has changed her story now, and says she didn't see a gun. The police also found no gun in Zimmerman's possession. There's no case here.

I wonder if she can be charged for lying on a 911 call. He could be killed by the cops who showed up thinking he had a gun. 

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/09/us/george-zimmerman-detained/

"The question of the gun became confused later when police told reporters there was no gun involved, but George Zimmerman's attorney told CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 that he believed his client had a firearm on him."

So yeah, he had a gun on him.

"George Zimmerman came to the house with a friend of his and got into a heated discussion with Dean, O'Mara said.During the altercation, Zimmerman smashed his wife's iPad."

Dude showed up with his new GF and smashed his ex's ipad.  Nothing to see here, move along.

I understand how contentious a divorce can get and can only imagine what it's like when under such a microscope like this.  However, shit like this only exacerbates the situation.  

I wonder if she can be charged for lying on a 911 call. He could have been killed by the cops who showed up thinking he had a gun. 

That never happens anywhere.  Even Pasadena.