• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks '13-'14 thread

nate

So I watched the 1st period in Westwood before the Bruin bball game and the Ducks looked great up 2-0.  Get home to watch the recording.  What a ****ing pathetic 2nd and 1st half of the 3rd period.  That was some of the worst hockey I have seen them play in a while.  Florida was all over them for that 30 min span or so.

Lindholm is still the man, what a shot!

Edit: Sbisa sucks, package him and Hiller already. 

Edited by halobob

Lindholm did make a mistake on the first goal.  That is ok though because he has been super solid.  Beauch had a bad turnover during the game too, happens to the best.

Sbisa has had tons though, seems every game he makes 3 or 4 bad turnovers in the defensive zone.

I guess Palmieri was sick.  Now it is Winnik that is sick.

Palmieri was back on the ice today, so was Hiller.  Getz was on the ice too but not with the team.  Hope Getz is back soon, we definitely need him.

The more I think about it, the more I don't want to trade Hiller. Not that I think Hiller is some great goalie, but I have almost no faith in Fasth. Seems injury prone (last year and this year), and I really don't want to rely on a guy who has less than 30 games of NHL experience, nor do I want to rely on a guy who has 7 games of NHL experience.

Add me to "Get rid of Sbisa ASAP" camp.

Edited by TeemuTrout

Honestly, I think Hiller is better than Andersen at this point.  Not that I don't think Andersen is good, he is.  I just notice young mistakes by him, especially when he plays the puck away from the net.  Stuff that he will gain with experience.

Ugh...  Read from the bottom up.

Dan Wood ‏@Duckscolorman 1m
As for bug going through #NHLDucks, "we're definitely hoping it doesn't spread any further," Coach Bruce Boudreau said.

An ill Corey Perry is "iffy" for tonight at TB, #NHLDucks coach Bruce Boudreau said.

#NHLDucks coach Bruce Boudreau: "Tonight's not the night for Ryan Getzlaf. If not tomorrow, hopefully Monday (at PIT). He's getting closer."

C Ryan Getzlaf is on the ice with #NHLDucks, but doesn't necessarily mean he's ready to play.

G Viktor Fasth is here for #NHLDucks, but doesn't necessarily mean he'll be activated.

No Corey Perry this morning for #NHLDucks skate. Now he is ill.

Roll call for #NHLDucks morning skate is an interesting process. Start with Dan Winnik being on the ice after missing yesterday w/illness.

Edited by nate