• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks '13-'14 thread

nate

Same thing with me, Bob. I was on a nice buzz enjoying the game and then it turned into a close game at the end. The Ducks don't know what to do with themselves if they have an early lead apparently lol. Thanks to the damn Angels game and traffic I missed the first 8 minutes of the game including the Palmieri goal. I'm pissed about that, but hopefully I can leave early on Friday and make it for puck drop. A great game overall though. I hope Getzlaf is okay.

Yeah, the orange shirts and rally towels were definitely awesome!  I hope the Ducks make the current 3rd jersey the regular home jersey and we get the Orange stadium series jersey as the 3rd jersey.  Then once a month against a team that doesn't draw well to Honda Center (ie Florida, Columbus etc) we can have an orange curtain game and have the crowd in all orange like last night.  

Traffic definitely sucked yesterday.  Thought I left early enough to pregame at the tilt but ended up barely making it in time for the drop of the puck.

Good God was that game terribly officiated. The only reason the Stars were in it was how bad the refs were. Hopefully they get it turned around by game 2. At least 2 bad penalties called on the Ducks (slashing on Winnick, I think, and the too many men on the ice penalty) and they missed a too many men on the ice penalty on Dallas in the 1st.

Andersen getting the nod again tonight.

Getzlaf's wife gave birth to their 3rd child early this morning. Look for him to come out like a boss tonight! Pumped to be going again. Hope traffic isn't THAT bad. Leaving about 30 minutes earlier this time and no Angels to clog up Katella.