• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks '13-'14 thread

nate

The KIngs defense is terrific, but what happened to their offense?

I'm lovin' this Ducks roll now.  I'm so impressed by the depth of this club.  Four solid lines and big defensemen.  Maroon has turned into a beast.  He has to play.  So who sits?

Agreed. Bruce has a (good) question each game for who starts.  Something tells me he rotates Penner, Maroon, Palmieri and Jackman based on the competition like he has been.  Maroon has played so well he deserves to start every game, but so do the rest of these guys outside of Jackman.  What amazing depth this team has.  Etem is tearing up the AHL too.

So I heard the Kings walked off the ice without shaking hands first.

Kind of classless if its true.

I know it’s not a playoff game, but all the other teams that participated in the recent outdoor games stayed and shook hands after the game.

The Ducks sign Mark Fistric to a three year extension.

http://ducks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=702957

The deal is 3 years for $3.8M ($1.26M AAV) per Eric Stephens.

I like the signing. I didn't know much about Fistric last year but he has been great for his role with the Ducks. A physical defenseman and he always seems to be in a good position on the ice (unlike a player like Sbisa).

That was a good game.  Much better.  Andersen was very solid.  Hayes had a couple pretty good criticisms of him, noting a couple technical flaws in his game last night.  Crazy to think he played so well and yet he is still so young and can only get better.

Maroon was stellar again.  He has been one of the best players on the team the last several games.  Of course the captain was the star with the Gordie Howe hat trick.  I am also glad to see Winnik get a goal, he probably could have had three in that game.  He was robbed a couple times.

Solid game. A couple stupid penalty calls. Freddie was great, and that save was unreal.

Speaking of Pat Maroon, my friend I went to the game with says he lives in Newport, on like 37th St, and hangs out at Cassidy's.

I like him more already!