• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks '13-'14 thread

nate

When you look at it, it was probably more important to beat the Blues because they had games in hand that could have pulled them even with us. However, the Blackhawks now know they can beat us. I kind of enjoyed being the thorn in their side and the only team that can threaten them in the playoffs.

We are probably still the only team, but I liked renting space in their head.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-ducks-blues-20140119,0,5264578.story#axzz2qsKWVMwn

The Ducks also learned Saturday that with traded center Peter Holland playing his 25th game for the Toronto Maple Leafs, the conditional draft pick they received increased in value to a second-round pick later this year. Anaheim now has two first-round picks — their own and Ottawa's — and two in the second.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-ducks-blues-20140119,0,5264578.story#ixzz2qsKkfUCs

It's just sick how well this team is being built.  Angels should take some notes.

Coincidence that we lose the day Sbisa is activated? I think not.

^ He doesn’t even have to play, and he’s already messing up the chemistry! Haha

Went to the game last night, the Jets scored 3 goals on 11 shots (Unacceptable)

Hiller needs to refocus....Anderson was solid after he took over.