• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks '13-'14 thread

nate

This team is never out of a game when down 2 goals. Even if there are only 2 minutes left. This team is capable of anything. There is no need for another elite scorer. It is fine just as it is. The Ducks are the only team the Blackhawks probably fear meeting in the playoffs at this point.

Man, I can't wait for the playoffs!!!

It's funny how much whining from an of course metric ton of Canadians there is about the Chris Kunitz pick on their Olympic team. 

A. God knows how much talent Canada already has on their team to be bitching about any pick.

B. Do they not understand the instant chemistry with not only Crosby but a Perry/Getzlaf line?

Tonight was awesome! Brought my Boston friend to the game with me. After the game he admitted that he couldn't believe how good this team is. It was a great crowd. Lots of Boston fans flooded in but we held our own. The PP was epic, and Cogs with yet another short handed goal. He might be the most dangerous short handed player in the game. Another great game from Hiller as well.