• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official Anaheim Ducks '13-'14 thread

nate

That first period was ugly before Lovejoy put us up. The power play is so bad right now. They need to get that shit together soon. Love the way Palmieri is playing lately. Same with Cogs and Koivu. Stoked that Jackman finally got his first goal as a Duck. He has impressed me so much this season. Player of the game though, Reverend Lovejoy. That guy is so happy right now. Love to see that from our players. He really is happy to be here.

I asked Dan Woods on twitter about a week ago if the Ducks were working on an extension his reply was "you would have to think so."  This is a great move.  4 years 12mm leaves lots of room under the cap with the higher cap next season.

Depending on how the season finishes, Ducks may need to extend Hiller which wont be cheap.

That first period was ugly before Lovejoy put us up. The power play is so bad right now. They need to get that shit together soon. Love the way Palmieri is playing lately. Same with Cogs and Koivu. Stoked that Jackman finally got his first goal as a Duck. He has impressed me so much this season. Player of the game though, Reverend Lovejoy. That guy is so happy right now. Love to see that from our players. He really is happy to be here.

right.

as good as they're playing in regular season - you cannot be successful in playoffs with a complete no-show PP.

they better figure it out soon.

also would still like to add one badass d-man.

I'd like to add one elite scorer.

With one of the elite scorers in the league, this team could win multiple Stanley Cups (but, I guess so could LA or SJ).

It hurts to see Florida just wasting Stamkos. And Edmonton... what a joke. The NHL should change their draft rules, before they get another #1.

I'd like to add one elite scorer.

With one of the elite scorers in the league, this team could win multiple Stanley Cups (but, I guess so could LA or SJ).

It hurts to see Florida just wasting Stamkos. And Edmonton... what a joke. The NHL should change their draft rules, before they get another #1.

Florida wasting Stamkos?

I only got to see the last 10 minutes. Ducks looked like they were giving it all they got and just couldn't get anything to go. Was there a lid on the net? I couldn't believe the Bonino or Perry goal. 

In all seriousness, Vancouver could have had a 5-0 lead at the end of the first and it wouldn't have been a surprise.  They had so many point blank shots and empty nets and didn't capitalize.

Ducks took over the last two periods and found a way.  This team is so awesome.  Hiller kept them in it.

Went to Friday's game, what a fun game that was to be at!  Love booing Justin Schultz!  Watch the game late last night (had it recorded).  What a ****ing comeback!  This team always believes they can win the game, must be a lot of fun to be a part of that group!