• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Kings Thread for 2013-2014

Thomas

8th straight tonight vs. Calgary at Calgary -- hey, folks -- Kings are maintaining the winning streak on the road -- good stuff.

Martin Jones in goal -- had a 3-0 shut out going until about 4 minutes left in the third and then gave up two pretty quick goals.

But KINGS win it 3 to 2.

Gotta Love these Kings -- hitting on all cylinders is right and now they've improved the team for the playoff run........

But you're right -- the West is tough........

Reminds me of the year the Angels won a bunch of games down the stretch and the A's did as well so it was nearly impossible to pick up ground.

Nice win.........

Hey, with all the TV coverage stuff (Dodgers on paid TV and other changes) isn't it great to have ol' reliable Bob Miller calling the games on FSN for our Kings???

He sure makes watching the LA Kings games a lot of fun and really great.

Bernier back at Staples vs. Quick will be a good one.......I like Bernier.......he sure did well for us --as did Scrivens.....

Hey, speaking of Thursday at Staples -- wouldn't a Kings victory with Quick in net mark not only mean Quick ties or surpasses Rogie Vachon in all time goalies as a win.

and then, also, Daryl Sutter's 500th coaching win as well.........could be quite a night.

Oh yeah, for the hat trick -- a Kings win would tie a club record 9 straight wins.....

Big night at Staples Thursday!!

Took care of business today. Rare for the Saturday matinee even against teams they "should" beat. Big road trip coming up. Pearson has looked great the past few games. Between Gaborik and him it really allows the Kings to stretch the ice out when taking it out of their own zone.

The Pens are seriously scuffling right now. Good win for the Kings though. The officiating on the waived off goal was cringe worthy though. I mean the right call was made but to seriously troll the fans like that?

I was checking the score on my phone right as the Pens scored the tieing goal. The weird thing was the app didn't update the game score to show it was tied. Figured it was either a slow update or that the goal wasn't allowed. Glad to see it was the latter.

GKG!