• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2013 Pac-12 Football Thread

I think Oregon could score over 100 against Cal. Our defense is young, injured, atrocious and will be in ever worse shape the week after playing Ohio State next Saturday.

Goff is the real deal, though: 445 yards in his first game and 485 in his second as a true frosh. Ridiculous.

Too bad he may get killed by Ohio State.

I think Cal has more talent than Utah and good coaching.  I would flip them.  I would also flip Arizona and OSU.  Just based on OSU losing to EWU.

I don't know about the good coaching. On offense, yeah. Defense? Horrendous. The way they were missing tackles today was horrendous. I am seriously questioning the Buh hire.

Hard to replace Pendergast.

Yeah, but at the same time it's not just that. There's no depth. Close to half of our starters were out today: Sebastian (out for the year), Forbes, McCain, Scarlett... all out. We have no depth and we're insanely young right now.

This year will be rough.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know why, but I felt the urge to give a recap on conference play this week (insomnia induced and to bump a thread I started). So here it is:

Washington 31 - Arizona 13. Bishop Sankey (39 rushes, 159 yards, TD) leads Washington to victory. The Huskies look the best they have in at least a decade. Face Stanford and Oregon in back-to-back weeks. Obviously, this will show us all just how good they are.

Oregon State 44 - Colorado 17. Sean Mannion (27/52 for 414 yards with 6 TD/1 INT) has has an amazing year for the Beavs, and Brandin Cooks (9rec./168yds./2TD) is arguably the best WR in the conference. Colorado still sucks.

Stanford 55 - Washington St. 17. Stanford absolutely destroys Wazzu, easily covering the spread, and consequently making me $100 richer. Hogan lead the way with 286 yards and 3TD/1INT. Stanford also had two pick-6s in the second quarter.

Oregon 55 - California 16. Oregon and Cal played in a monsoon (though it never rains at Autzen Stadium). DAT injured on the opening kickoff was the only scare for the Ducks. Bralon Addison had 2 punt return TDs. There were 7 combined fumbles in the first quarter.

And last and certainly least,

Arizona St. 62 - USC 41. Taylor Kelly threw for 350 yards and 3 TDs, while USC's Tre Madden rushed for 3 TDs on 21 carries for 130 yards. USC gave up the most points in school history and Lee got injured. Wow. Buh bye Lane.

Edited by HeavenlyHalos

I am seriously concerned about the game just because of what happened last year.  Also because everyone is expecting a huge blowout...

I am going to tell you this and I mean it seriously:

You are insane to be even remotely concerned about the game, even on the basis of what happened last year. We will not win another game this year.