• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The stadium turnstiles

Ohtaniland

I have only been twice, including last night. I only live in Santa Margarita, but I hate traffic more than anything and a Jeep with no top sucks when it is this hot.

Dear Arte,

Move to Irvine so I can stop whining and go to more games.

Sincerely,

Sully ( I was the guy trying to get you to sign my kids ball last night, that you ignored)

I got a ticket behind the first base dugout for $35 yesterday. Part of me hopes they suck again next year

If tickets were always that price, it would be worth the headaches going to games.  

It's not for what they usually charge, even if we were 100 games up with 62 to play.

We went last night, it was our first game of the year. We usually make the trip from Reno on this weekend (right after Labor Day), and this was the smallest Friday night crowd I've seen in the 9 years we've been doing it. Listening to Angel Talk on the way back to the hotel, Terry said the attendance was 39k...maybe half of those were actually there. Fine by me though, short lines for everything, and the ushers totally hooked us up. We mentioned we drove 9 hours the night before (arriving at 1am) to get there, and Todd, an usher at the main gate, made us 'Honorary Angels' for the game, and we got to run onto the field and sing TMOTTBG before B7...it was ****ing rad!!!