• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Kids who were pot dealers in high school

The pot dealer I knew in HS was the son of a heart surgeon, very fortunate upbringing.  He was also a douchebag and dumb as bricks.

I just did a Google search on him to find out he is in jail for growing massive amounts of pot.  Makes me happy, hated that dude.

The pot dealer I knew in HS was the son of a heart surgeon, very fortunate upbringing.  He was also a douchebag and dumb as bricks.

I just did a Google search on him to find out he is in jail for growing massive amounts of pot.  Makes me happy, hated that dude.

What if he realized the error of his ways and used his marijuana knowledge to grow pot to help his mother get over her crippling glaucoma?

Boy wouldn't YOU feel like an asshole!

Back then, he was a pothead.  Today, he would be a medical entrepeneur following in the medical field of his father.

In HS, there was a guy that was considered "cool' because of all the weed he smoked and dealt. He hated me because I hooked up with his chick after they broke up. I went to school with this guy for 4 years, and we never got along, getting into arguments occasionally, but never fighting. 

A couple years ago I saw him working at a local quickie lube type place in my hometown. He was in the trenches changing my oil. He didn't see me, but I noticed him after his supervisor was yelling at him to do something.

Just thought it was fitting how he ended up. FU Darryl.

In HS, there was a guy that was considered "cool' because of all the weed he smoked and dealt. He hated me because I hooked up with his chick after they broke up. I went to school with this guy for 4 years, and we never got along, getting into arguments occasionally, but never fighting. 

A couple years ago I saw him working at a local quickie lube type place in my hometown. He was in the trenches changing my oil. He didn't see me, but I noticed him after his supervisor was yelling at him to do something.

Just thought it was fitting how he ended up. FU Darryl.

Jokes on you: he put 5-30W instead of 10-30W.