• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

Flash Flood Watch

FLOOD WATCH

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HANFORD CA

600 AM PST TUE JAN 5 2016

CAZ093-094-052200-

/O.CON.KHNX.FF.A.0001.160105T1500Z-160106T0500Z/

/00000.0.ER.000000T0000Z.000000T0000Z.000000T0000Z.OO/

MARIPOSA MADERA AND FRESNO COUNTY FOOTHILLS-

TULARE COUNTY FOOTHILLS-

INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...MARIPOSA...OAKHURST...THREE RIVERS...

SPRINGVILLE

600 AM PST TUE JAN 5 2016

...FLASH FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH THIS EVENING...

THE FLASH FLOOD WATCH CONTINUES FOR

* PORTIONS OF CA AND CENTRAL CALIFORNIA...INCLUDING THE

FOLLOWING AREAS...IN CA...MARIPOSA MADERA AND FRESNO COUNTY

FOOTHILLS. IN CENTRAL CALIFORNIA...TULARE COUNTY FOOTHILLS.

* THROUGH THIS EVENING.

Today
Rain before 11am, then showers, mainly after 11am. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 48. South southeast wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
Tonight
Showers likely, mainly before 11pm, then rain likely after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
Wednesday
Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 46. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Wednesday Night
Rain, mainly before 5am. Low around 38. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
Thursday
Rain likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
Thursday Night
A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph.

Edited by Homebrewer

loving this strong downpour even though i have water leaking in through one of my classroom walls and through a door jam.

our maintainence guys have to dig a trench outside my room in order to fix the leak. not going to be a fun (or dry) repair job for them.

"Flow" is not sexy.

Now, I don't know much about the mysterious and confusing world of the female nether regions but I do know that if the river runs red she isn't knocked up, and that in itself is a bit sexy.