• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

That'll work. Really only need to worry if something happens, hit ice, spin into a ditch, hit a deer, etc.

It's dropping in temp pretty quickly the last couple hours, ice is more of a concern now than snow.

Be safe.

http://quickmap.dot.ca.gov/ showing no more chain controls for 168.  I think I may be in the clear!

Cajon pass closed on us that trip...had to turn around and go back to Vegas.

The Joshua trees covered in snow was even more bizarre than snow in Downtown LV.

I was stationed at Keesler AFB in Biloxi, MS in March 1993. Now imagine how bizarre it was to see accumulating snow on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

In Omaha for Thanksgiving. Supposed to pick up a quarter inch of freezing rain plus about 2 inches of snow tomorrow. The snow won't matter much, but the ice could be an issue, as the prediction is right on the line between nuisance and terrible. Basically, 0.2 inches of ice = rough driving conditions for a day, and 0.3 inches = tons of downed trees and power lines. Having experienced it before, I can assure you that there is nothing worse weather-wise in the Midwest than an F-all ice storm.

i hope it actually starts giving us some rain soon.

otherwise this el nino is going to be like adam on prom night - all talk, no action, and a two dollar condom that he's had in his wallet since sixth grade decaying by the minute.

Thus far for southern California, this El Nino has been the equivalent of the Josh Hamilton signing.

Snowpack in the Sierra is already 50% of normal.

Expectations run anywhere from 150% to 200% or more before the snowfall season is over.

It will go a long way towards refilling the dry lakes and reservoirs.

Why you want extra rain in So-cal is beyond me...it just runs into the ocean and makes driving miserable.

Your water comes from my backyard, not yours.

Knowing that I was moving to a place where there is winter, was one of my only hesitant issues in leaving the ocean and OC, for the land of trees, rivers, and dirt roads. 

Turns out the HOT summers bothered me much more than the cold winters.

I've slowly become acclimated to both...

Knowing that I was moving to a place where there is winter, was one of my only hesitant issues in leaving the ocean and OC, for the land of trees, rivers, and dirt roads. 

Turns out the HOT summers bothered me much more than the cold winters.

I've slowly become acclimated to both...

Heat is the worst.  Cold is easy to deal with, you just wear thicker clothes.