• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

It sounds like today was kind of a fluke thing.

Hurricane Linda had headed out west into the pacific after giving us those showers last week and a small system that otherwise would've just brought us clouds picked up all that moisture and brought it back and dumped it on us.

But Dallas Raines said another warm tropical system is headed our way next week, so who knows.

I do think that most of the El Niño rains start in December/January when our regular "rainy" seasons starts.

What he said. This was the after affects of an eastern pacific hurricane. A fluke. The real shit should start hitting end of October/November if it is to be a godzilla. I am at a roofing convention in Texas right now, and some guy says he thinks California will get rain for the next 12 months straight. Something to chew on

Was 103 in Irvine today.

Took off on my bike yesterday about 2pm to hit the trail, rode half a mile, said "F this" and turned back home

That's half a mile farther than I went. I looked at my bike in the garage. I apologized to it for neglecting it, then went to rei because it was air conditioned and I am looking for a rain jacket. Sure, it's 103, but I am optimistic.

And yep, NOAA tanked their September temps prediction big time.

Temps in the high 90s/low 100s this weekend, and still around 88-90 all of next week in inland O.C. (average highs by now in the low 80s)

I'm not sure I want to believe their El Nino forecasting anymore, as bad as their temps prediction was for September.

Edited by Angel Oracle