• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

That is very telling.    This El Nino took it's own sweet time to form, and like with pressures building without earthquakes releasing them, that could be a dangerous thing.

We need rain.   But even I shudder to think of what could happen if we get more rain than even from the 1997-98 El Nino.

SoCal drivers + biggest El Niño in quite sometime

I like the rain. But I shudder at putting those two together.

Not to mention that burned-out bare slopes + lots of rain = lots of mudslides.

It's a weird thing...that neighborhood in Moreno Valley that we saw national reporters covering the recent "deluge" from is my old hood.

Edited by Mark68

There are no scenarios where 82 is perfect.

We are currently on the hottest streak in WI since the last time the west coast had a bad El Nino in 97.  Have been in the 80s for two weeks.  I can't wait for winter.

The scenario where it's 82 and there is a cool breeze when yesterday it was stifling hot is pretty perfect.

Personally, I prefer the 70s, but 82 is close enough.

Not looking forward to winter.

I was rolling through Custer, SD yesterday on my way to Montana after seeing Mt. Rushmore. A severe, and I mean ****ing severe thunderstorm came in and started pelting me with two inch sized hail stones. I got off the road and found partial shelter Ina. Gas station overhang with about 10 other cars. Everyone was freaked out, I was sure my beautiful Touareg was ruined, but after it dropped about 2 feet of hail wherein was at in 30 minutes, it cleared, I drove off and the Touareg was fine. I was sure the windshield or moonroof was gonna crack. Nope.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS!!

• 3 weeks later...