• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

Fan criticizing other people for posting "doomsday articles". This thread is complete.

I didn't actually criticize anyone. I'm just saying that heat waves, which have come and gone throughout the years, are not necessarily connected with global warming.

The all-time record high on the planet Earth was set in July of 1913, in Death Valley. 134 degrees.

I was in Vegas last weekend, it was like 115. I've been in heat like that plenty of times before but this time it just made me want to murder. every time i visit Bixby Knolls in July.

i hear ya, brother.

Going to Kauai on Sunday for 8 days

Seems we're having the same weather as them

Nice!

I'll be in Maui.

Let's have a mai tai cheers from afar.

Love Kauai.

We did the Grand Hyatt in Poipu couple years ago - was awesome. One of my fav hotels of all time.

Also the St Regis in Princeville is bombass.

Edited by mrwicked

Check out brennecke's near poipu beach. Bomb drinks and seafood dishes

Went there today and Puka dog. Both excellent. Had the ahi tacos with a few Longboards lagers at brenneckes and a polish dog with banana relish with a lemonade.

Also kauai weather has been nice. We've had a few showers. Here till Monday

• 2 weeks later...

Time to bust out the lube AO.

Swain said current computer models forecast ocean temperatures in the Pacific to be actually hotter than they were in the 1997-98 El Niño.

"The warming that is currently suggested by the models would be unprecedented in the observed record," Swain said. "It's certainly a situation that we haven't seen before."

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-el-nino-preview-20150721-story.html#page=1