• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

I'm going to Las Vegas tomorrow to buy a 37  year old Fiat without air conditioning and drive it back home in 111 degree heat. Possibly the dumbest thing I've tried in years.

Take lot's of cold water in an ice chest. You'll need it.

Are you sure it's road worthy for the trip? Have you considered towing it?

It is a 37 year old Fiat. Of course it isn't road worthy

A 3 year old Fiat isn't road worthy to me, but may be to someone else. 37 year old would be really shaky. We are talking a 1978

Sure seems like a bad time of the year for him to try this. I would do it early in the morning. Go up Saturday and leave at like 4 am Sunday

I'm going to Las Vegas tomorrow to buy a 37  year old Fiat without air conditioning and drive it back home in 111 degree heat. Possibly the dumbest thing I've tried in years.

We need an update on how this went

That's assuming the Fiat has functional headlights, which is a lot to assume.

True.

I had a buddy in college who was a Fiat guy.  The engines were always solid but nothing electrical worked.

The heat wave in the Northwest is historic, but you can't blame it on global warming. Some of the all-time record temps in Washington and Oregon were set in years such as 1898, 1912, and 1928. Those records may or may not be broken this time around.

Extremely hot weather in the summer is not new and not necessarily related to "climate change", whatever that really is.

http://www.weather.com/forecast/regional/news/record-west-heat-wave-northwest-great-basin-latejun2015