• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

The most devastating thing though will be how people will forget how to drive, and it'll take extra hours during rush hour because 20% of the drivers will think it's time for speed and drifting, and 20% of the drivers will be sure to keep 20 car lengths in front of them in the fast lane and slow down considerably in turns.

My wife has surgery scheduled for Monday morning in the Inglewood area. It's going to be a clusterfuck of flooding on the roads to and from. I am not looking forward to it. I may just take the truck because her Mini Cooper will probably drown. 

4 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Or wash all the piss and shit in the San Diego harbor 

I’m not sure San Diego harbor is much better.  My wife took my 8 year old down there for a fun “city break” and the  Gaslamp is just like San Francisco or downtown LA.  Just homeless douchebags shitting on the sidewalk with impunity.  

2 hours ago, cals said:

I’m not sure San Diego harbor is much better.  My wife took my 8 year old down there for a fun “city break” and the  Gaslamp is just like San Francisco or downtown LA.  Just homeless douchebags shitting on the sidewalk with impunity.  

Damn I was there on a deployment break in 07. In my mind I wasn’t dressed poorly but the cabs keep passing me up the wife’s family thought I was nuts for slurring the Asian drivers as they passed   

We are really preparing for a 48 hour “weather war” up here in Big Bear.  Massive amounts of sand has been delivered, culverts are being cleared for run off, batteries, candles and water are being scooped up, and gas for the generators is being filled at the gas stations.

After the winter we had, people better not complain they weren’t given ample warning/notice that this was coming.  

2 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

We are really preparing for a 48 hour “weather war” up here in Big Bear.  Massive amounts of sand has been delivered, culverts are being cleared for run off, batteries, candles and water are being scooped up, and gas for the generators is being filled at the gas stations.

After the winter we had, people better not complain they weren’t given ample warning/notice that this was coming.  

I weep for all the meth that’s gonna be lost up there this weekend.  We’re praying for you Patty.

3 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Yes but have you prepared for @gotbeer's extended commute to his Magic The Gathering party on Monday?

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

My Costco was insane. I noped the fuck out of that parking lot as soon as I could.

Well where you are it’s also mostly asians. They already don’t work well in our society but you add a mildly stressful event and the Confused Asian Noise is deafening “oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

10 minutes ago, cals said:

Well where you are it’s also mostly asians. They already don’t work well in our society but you add a mildly stressful event and the Confused Asian Noise is deafening “oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

No that's the one in Irvine. When I lived near that one the only time I would ever go is right when they opened. Have to arrive before the sample people set up shop and the Asians just leave their cart in the middle of the walkway 

8 minutes ago, St1ck said:

No that's the one in Irvine. When I lived near that one the only time I would ever go is right when they opened. Have to arrive before the sample people set up shop and the Asians just leave their cart in the middle of the walkway 

God love em those Asians but talk about a group of people that are oblivious to the world around them.  

2 hours ago, PattyD22 said:

They were given ample warning about the blizzard.  

my wife and daughter made a target run tonight. lots of empty shelves but they got what we needed. i got a few things in the backyard put away, hoping the wind won't be too bad.

we start school on monday but depending on how this storm goes, we may cancel and start on tuesday instead.

17 hours ago, gotbeer said:

They were given ample warning about the blizzard.  

Buffalo had a blizzard last winter and lots of people didn’t take it seriously and died. Obviously we’re not about to get a snow storm but the amount of people saying that nothing is going to happen is annoying. 
The flooding videos out of Santa Rosalia are concerning, as they were pretty far from the eye of the Hurricane. 
It’s raining here right now. 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

my brother is in palm desert and was planning on driving into LA today. had to talk him out of it - at least i hope we talked him out of it.

My wife's sister was going to drive to Palm Desert today. We talked her out of it.