• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

8 hours ago, Adam said:

Well mother fucking shit they rescheduled one of our games for Derby day. Eat 10 suitcases full of dicks, AO

That sucks Adam.  Couldn't you put that in your contract that you aren't allowed to coach on Derby Day?  Best day of the year for horserace betting, since there is so much dead money I put out there.

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

That sucks Adam.  Couldn't you put that in your contract that you aren't allowed to coach on Derby Day?  Best day of the year for horserace betting, since there is so much dead money I put out there.

I’ll be done by 12:30

• 2 weeks later...

My city has received a whopping 1 2/3 inches of rain since October 1.   For sure, it will be the driest year by far on record for the city.

Be gone, LaNina and the stupid ridiculously resilient high pressure!    The East Coast agrees with me, waaaay too much precipitation there, even for them.

Does your city have a reservoir to collect water so it doesn't just run to the gutters and off to the ocean? Is that water used in any way to deal with your cities water needs? If not, shut the hell up the rain isn't doing more than watering your lawn for a couple days.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, joke about Bixby Knolls and all, but the real heat will be everywhere today. Dangerous heat.

Forecast high at Disneyland this afternoon is 111. Can you imagine standing in line for two hours to get on a ride?

117 in Woodland Hills. 

107 in Long Beach (137 in BK of course)

Big Bear will be the coolest place at 85 degrees.