• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

Coldest temp I ever experienced was as a child in Charlotte, -4 for a low.    Water line to the clothes washer froze and ruptured.

As an adult, funniest story would be while in Reno one year.   I came out to the car at night, and not realizing it was 10 degrees outside put on the windshield wiper fluid.  Splat!   Instant frozen windshield!

I actually love the cold. 

Here.

Ive been in some crazy places where it was freezing and we were "roughing it", and it kind of sucked. But as long as youre dressed for it, and arent gonna get stuck outdoors in a blizzard, I love it. 

Freezing cold outside with a fire inside is one of the most underrated things in life.

https://weather.com/news/weather/news/2017-12-27-albuquerque-new-mexico-no-snow-winter

Includes this beaut.    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"A change in weather pattern may loom in early January, potentially bringing increased chances for precipitation to the Southwest. The latest 8- to 14-day precipitation outlook from NOAA's Climate Prediction Center indicates above-average precipitation probabilities for much of the Southwest in the Jan. 4-10 period."

I'll believe it, when I see it.

On 12/23/2017 at 7:55 PM, ten ocho recon scout said:

I actually love the cold. 

Here.

Ive been in some crazy places where it was freezing and we were "roughing it", and it kind of sucked. But as long as youre dressed for it, and arent gonna get stuck outdoors in a blizzard, I love it. 

Freezing cold outside with a fire inside is one of the most underrated things in life.

i used to say the same until i actually lived somewhere with extended periods of ice and snow

rain turned into ice on the roads when the sun went down tonight, and i saw 3 collisions on my way to the store, which is less than a mile from me

car dealerships love it

If anything, the rain would force a return to more moderate high vs low temps.   Seems that everyone is catching colds so far.   Is it any surprise, what with high/low temps seemingly being some 30-35 degrees apart since mid-December?   The rain usually brings that to about a 12-15 degree difference only.  

I am sick and tired of this shitty weather.  I played golf today with @Tank, and he will back me up in saying it was horrible out there.  The greens were soft, and the fairways were short.  There was no sun, but it was a in the high 60's at least.  But the worst part was around the 16th, 17th hole.  The Zoo was open for business, and you could smell the cookies they were baking.  We need the sun to come back, and none of this marine layer crap that constantly kept my ball from reaching the green.

7 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Wind chills early Sunday in Boston expected in the -25 degree range.

Patriots get a bye this weekend. I can't imagine them playing in any event. This is life-threatening weather.

Tried skiing in Vermont last week. Wind chill was minus 45-50.

Did two runs and then an hour warm up a few times before saying F it. 

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

I am sick and tired of this shitty weather.  I played golf today with @Tank, and he will back me up in saying it was horrible out there.  The greens were soft, and the fairways were short.  There was no sun, but it was a in the high 60's at least.  But the worst part was around the 16th, 17th hole.  The Zoo was open for business, and you could smell the cookies they were baking.  We need the sun to come back, and none of this marine layer crap that constantly kept my ball from reaching the green.

first the marine layer screwed with pujols, and today it screwed around with me and GotBeer. i'd have - heck, BOTH of us - probably would have shot in the mid-60s today if not for that stupid marine layer. it epecially gave me the yips whenever i tried to chip. CURSE YOU, RED BARON!!!!