• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

18 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Is that one freak of nature high pressure system we are dealing with?

It’s been F#cking years since the winds will have lasted 4-5 days.

I don't know what it is, but it's weird.

Now they're saying another round of winds next week, but maybe milder.

Edited by fan_since79

10 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

I don't know what it is, but it's weird.

Now they're saying another round of winds next week, but maybe milder.

All i know is, I hear about polar ice caps melting at the Arctic Circle, and wonder how long before these winds become a regular event and put the state in peril. 

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 11:30 AM, Angel Oracle said:

Nothing rain wise on the horizon for the next two weeks.

Overs/Unders on SoCal getting 10 inches of rain this year (October 2017-September 2018)?     Zero inches of rain likely through mid-December?

Gimme the Unders without a doubt.

Now that no rain is forecast for the rest of December, and thus for maybe the first time since records were kept no measureable rain from October-December, I amend my overs/unders to 5 inches of rain and still go with the unders

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/tustin-ca/92780/weather-warnings/337282

I'm sick and I'm tired! I'm sick and I'm tired! I'm sick and I'm tired!  Of these STUPID winds!!!!   Name one other year that had this much wind?

I'm going to take Rodney's arrow, and shoot that STUPID massive ridge of high pressure myself!!!!

1 hour ago, Angel Dog and Beer said:

@Homebrewer, what's the snow level elevation up in your area? Or is there any at this point? I'll be up there next weekend, and plan on hitting up the park and taking the kids to the snow (if there's any).

Was down to 3,000 this morning but it's mostly melted. Snowed in the Yosemite Valley today..probably not much, though. (I heard a couple-three inches) Might be some left up at Badger Pass when you get up here, as it's turning cold, but don't count on it.