• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

19 hours ago, Mr. Lawrence said:

Is this the summer where we experience a huge fire danger because we had no rain and the hills are tinder dry, or we experience a huge fire danger because we had so much rain and all the growth adds to fuel the wildfires?

I forget... but I'm sure our over-hyped local media will remind me soon enough.

"This year's fire season is exceptionally dangerous because of the lack of rain we received in Southern California"

"This year's fire season is extremely dangerous because of the normal rainfall we've received here in the southland"

"This year's fire season is extraordinarily dangerous because of the high amount of rain we've received here in LA"

1 hour ago, arch stanton said:

We crossed 110 for the first time today. Looks like it might be a relatively cool summer.

I would wake up every day hoping to be blown up by a jihadist if that is relatively cool.

Our weather has been pretty manic.  70 degrees and then freezing overnight.  Overall the weather looks perfect in the 10 day.

qUQ99Ro.png?1

....................../´¯/) 
....................,/¯../ 
.................../..../ 
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ 
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\ 
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') 
.........\.................'...../ 
..........''...\.......... _.·´ 
............\..............( 
..............\.............\...

They already went from saying we would have a warmer than usual summer to now saying we will have a cooler than usual summer.

I know here in WI it has been a very cool spring with lows still in the 30s many days and highs in the upper 40s and low 50s.

• 2 weeks later...