• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

Mariposa Weather for Thursday, November 12, 2015
Sunny and warmer today with the high temp coming in around 57 degrees with a low tonight of 32 degrees. Yesterday's high temp topped out at 55.1 degrees, 6.0 degrees warmer than Tuesday. The low temp yesterday came in at 32.8 degrees. Friday is looking sunny and warmer with the high temp topping out around 64 degrees for the day.

A sunny Saturday with a high temp of 66 degrees. Rain likely and cooler temps (57 degrees for the high) for Sunday with up to 0.50" possible. Late Sunday snow levels down to around 4,000 feet.

And I'm about 1000 ft higher than town...

My recording thermometer said 24.6 was my low last night.

Mariposa Weather for Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Sunny and a few degrees warmer today with the high temp topping out around 55 degrees for the day in Mariposa. The low temp for tonight is forecast at 38 degrees. Yesterday's high temp topped out at 51.4 degrees, 5.0 degrees warmer than Sunday. The low temp yesterday came in at 30.9 degrees.

Gonna take years of this kind of rain and snow to put a dent in 4-5 years (officially 4 years, but it has been well over that in many areas) of drought.

But it's a start. Many wells in my area have gone dry, wells that have produced faithfully for decades and decades.

Some cant afford to redrill, and even those that can afford it are waiting up to 2 years for an available driller.

The potable water companies here are making money hand over fist...big tankers that come and fill well tanks with 3500-4000 gallons at a time, @ $200.00+ a pop. New companies have sprung up, and existing ones have been buying new and bigger trucks.