• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

And yep, NOAA tanked their September temps prediction big time.

Temps in the high 90s/low 100s this weekend, and still around 88-90 all of next week in inland O.C. (average highs by now in the low 80s)

I'm not sure I want to believe their El Nino forecasting anymore, as bad as their temps prediction was for September.

Sometimes things just work out. 

Near record highs in the upper 80s here in Denver the next couple days. Seems like when it looks like fall is coming, summer comes back.

Although it is supposed to cool off to the low 70s later this week. I'll believe it when I see it.

Oh, and it's been about the 4th driest September here.

Rain here in the Central Sierra yesterday, and I went outside and turned my grateful face to the sky.

It was another hot and smokey (fires) Aug-Sept, but right on que, Oct 1 (actually kinda early) it went to 72 and rain.

Beautiful today, all the forest fire smoke is gone... 

So Cal should be getting some rain today I thought.