• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

And already one added to the number of times accuweather changes the Nov 29-30 forecast.

Now it's nothing but sunshine.

What causes even accuweather to change its' forecasts so often lately?

Maybe by the time I'm 60 it will actually rain in SoCal again?

Don't take anything from weather forecasts more than about 72 hours out. They're just not accurate, and not worth getting your hopes up or down over. It's like trying to figure out which ten year old kid will be an NFL linebacker twelve years from now.

I've been in Michigan all week for deer hunting season...its been a nightmare weather wise. I love cold weather, don't mind sub freezing temperatures, but I don't think I could live in this every winter. 

Blizzard like conditions in Northern Michigan..lows around 14, highs around 23, wind chills in the teens. Got back to the suburbs of Detroit today and it was a lovely high of 19 that dropped to about 15 and a wind chill that started at 10 and dropped to 3. 

I'll be happy to be back in SoCal tomorrow evening.

Hey nate, instead of the Keystone pipeline.  Can you propose a keystone waterline to us here in LA?

On the bright side, Mammoth is at 22 inches this month, with last year November being at 10 inches.  And snow is predicted for the next 2 days.  So at least that is some good news that the Sierra's are getting some snow this year.  

Crap! I forgot to turn off my sprinklers before I left this morning. Oh well. 

I've heard that under California law that because of this Governor Brown can now come to your house and do your wife.

Remember this Californians, turn off your sprinklers or have your woman defiled by governor moonbeam.

My Dad, who is a pretty big tinfoil hat/black helicopter kinda guy, has got a new one he's ranting about.  (He finally removed me from his email list when I would repeatedly reply with a link from snopes).  This new one claims that, while NOAA is claiming no el nino even in the face of warm Pacific waters, there is a man-made diverting of the jet stream (by airplanes spraying aerosols in OR and WA) that is creating the Polar Vortex for political reasons.  I need to dig for the link, I perma-delete his FW: FW: emails

the game this coming sunday between the jets and bills in buffalo is in jeopardy of being rescheduled. they have approximately 220 tons of snow that need to be moved (or is it 220,000?) in order for the field and the stands to be cleared. they're offering fans $10 an hour plus a free ticket if they show up with a shovel to help clear the stadium.