• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

I'm in palm desert this week. It was 93 at 9 am this morning. Going up to 111 today with a low of 84 tonight.

I have no idea why people choose to live out here outside of the winter. If it weren't for my brothers time share, I'd never come out here.

• 3 weeks later...

Palm Desert sucks. I go out to Bermuda Dunes/Palm Springs a few times a year, but the family are only out there from October-ish to May at the latest. WHen we leave, we fill the sink up with water so the building doesn't crack inside because it gets so hot.

Have a buddy out in Phoenix, said it's ~108 and sucks.

This weather is weird. It's hot as shit and the past few days have been getting tv and phone beeps about flood warnings with it raining in spurts. It's just a hot sticky mess with the humidity.

Speaking of dogs, I have to take mine out in the morning for a walk or to the dog park because he can't take the heat.

It was pretty nice along the coast this weekend.  Would be nice to get some much needed rain but it sounds like that was happening north and inland.  Love the flash flood warnings blaring on the TV warning me about something happening 50 miles away.  

They said the storm on Sunday in the San Gabriel mountains was a "once in 500 years" event. Four inches of rain in one hour. Massive flooding.