• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

After living in Kansas and Nebraska for about seven total years, I've come to one undeniable conclusion: Plains Indians were the baddest motherf#%^ers that have ever lived.

spent a couple of Christmases and several summers visiting wife's family in southeastern nebraska, and i can attest to this declaration. from bitter cold to insane humidity, it's a tough place to grind out a living. go indians!

the hotter the weather, the more the arsonists like to play. it's no accident that most of our fires start on the really, really hot days with low humidity. i'd wager all of them are the result of arson, with very few exceptions.

Pretty soon we're gonna need drones overhead to protect us from all the "ists"

I just spent two separate stretches in the Reno/Tahoe/Carson area. I was there last Friday and Saturday for my stepdaughter's graduation from the University of Nevada Reno, beautiful weather, sunny and low 80s. Flew back up on Tuesday for business meetings in Carson City, raining and upper 40s when we landed in Reno, had snowed overnight, didn't see the sun until about 1:00 Wednesday afternoon, and that was only for about 30 minutes, then more rain. Today, of course, when we were leaving, bright sunshine and 60s.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

• 2 weeks later...

don, i used to have family that lived in falls city. i loved visiting nebraska.

do you ever go to the college world series? i thought that would have been fun to attend but we were never able to get back there at that time.

• 2 weeks later...

We have had torrential rain for the last couple hours and off and on for the last 36 hours.  Today the street is completely flooded.  There is a probably 4 foot across stream in my back yard.  I took this video earlier before it really picked up.  Only down side to these storms is they have gone all night for the last two nights.  Hard to sleep with constant booming thunder.

edit: since late Monday we have gotten 4.4 inches of rain.  Supposed to get another 2-4 inches by Sunday.

Edited by nate

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in Yuma, working on my hands and knees in the sun, digging in the dirt.

108 during the day.

Soooo miserable

Anything under 110 doesn't count.

How is that drought going guys?  We got 9.5 inches of rain in June, lol.

That's more than two years worth of rainfall for us.

The National Weather Service said that we had a two percent chance of rain on Friday. It rained - all over the city.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Whoa. That's a lot of rain.

Yeah to go with the theme since we moved here, we had the 5th coldest winter on record and now the 5th wettest June on record.  More severe thunderstorms coming.  The rainy season has lasted three weeks longer than normal and still going.