• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

WTF is with this bleeping weather?

Temperature of 90 and rising in Long Beach at the moment. A new record, breaking the old April 8th record of 89.

Uncomfortable with 31% humidity.

hot enough here i had to make kids take off their hoodies during lunch recess, and then listen to one of them complain about it. i guess the other option is to spend a couple of grand when we haul you off to the ER when you pass out from heat exhaustion, but at least you'll get to keep your precious sweat jacket on and look good while collapsing.

Speaking of heat exhaustion, why is it that so many homeless people are bundled up on hot days like they're in Minnesota in wintertime?

I saw a young man today wearing a heavy coat and winter hat. I couldn't believe it. What's going on there?!

I guess he should have left his coat and hat in his car...

Very heavy rain into snow today.  We got over 6 inches of rain this weekend.  The Milwaukee river is four feet above flood level.  Bunch of houses along the river flooded.  Luckily I live a half mile away, far enough that I don't have to worry.  Sucks though cause all the streets around the river are closed.

• 2 weeks later...